Friday, December 31, 2004

tired

I've been to doctor's office twice in three days now. I don't like riding in the carrier in the car but I don't mind too much when I'm there except when they prick me or try to open my mouth. The first time I was there for several hours and some girls gave me a bath among other things. I like girls. Yep, I like the ladies and the ladies like me. I used to like to lick Sarah's skin, especially after she had been riding her bicycle. I'm glad I have a lady doctor. Anyway, while at the doctors I found a bowl of hard dry cookie things shaped a little like dog's chew toys. That doctor said they were dog biscuits but they didn't taste like dogs. I ate half of one, it wasn't bad.

I feel better, I have more of an appetite but I do feel tired. I just want to nap alot now (like that's any different than before). Maybe it's the stuff they keep puttting in my mouth twice a day, tastes funny. I am getting the really good food all the time now instead of once every other day or so. Lots of tuna and fish and stuff in sauce, as much as I can eat. I still purr when I eat. I told you earlier I purr when I eat good cat food, were you paying attention?