Thursday, September 30, 2004

Welcome Planet Suckers

I know at least one or two of you have come here. And why not? There are plenty of cat people on Planet Sucks or should I say Planet Socks? I know my person is sucking up to all the dog people on that site but what the hey? He doesn't know what he's doing these days, grief and all, you know how it is. Too many people (and cats) have died recently. He's just not himself. Not the way I, or any decent cat, think he should be. Once he feels better I'll have him eating out of my hand, so to speak (That's funny because, as everyone can see, I'm the one who should be fed by hand, of course!) I'll get him, some day, to set up a web-cam so everyone can gaze upon my beauty and magnificence in real time.
My claws can be real persuasive.
Oh, oh! Excuse me, I have to go, theres a wire twist tie on the floor that needs my attention.